• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

In the event you all have not seen this...a little Hooyah! and Get Some!

Hiring Garst earlier this spring was a great decision..loved that Pipeline photo and this video does look like the trailer for a Netflix series! Can’t wait to see what his team does going forward! :Clap:

Okay, so we know how to blow up boats and paddle across a lake. When do we siege the City of Boulder?
My Iowa friend saw this video and sent me a text that read "super excited to watch you guys try to paddle past Espineza to the endzone."

He was trying to get a rise out of me but I did not fall for it. Really good program to help with accountability and teamwork. Also breaks up the monotony of lifting, running on the field, etc.

26gsfdArwyEnXnDGw.gif

My Iowa friend saw this video and sent me a text that read "super excited to watch you guys try to paddle past Espineza to the endzone."

He was trying to get a rise out of me but I did not fall for it. Really good program to help with accountability and teamwork. Also breaks up the monotony of lifting, running on the field, etc.

He obviously does not know all the teams that use "the program" both college and pro, football and other than football. I look forward to the day Iowa hires their services so you can give him a wink and a nod.

C

I was fortunate to be at a Continuing Education event a month or so ago in which Coach Frost was the guest speaker. He especially highlighted "The Program" and raved how "Kappy" (Eric Kapitulik, the founder) had done wonderful work with Oregon and Scott wanted him in Lincoln asap to begin the culture change process.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back