• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

In-state athlete Kade McIntyre offered

USo who has Mickey Joseph been a tad late on the last several years? You are passing the sins of his predecessor off to him.

Also maybe you haven't noticed. He was a little busy getting a few stud guys in this years class before moving on to next year.

I am pretty confident that Mickey will get us the right guys. If this guy is one of them then so be it. If not...

Let's not derail this thread with thus sort of stuff

In fairness to him he never uttered Mickey Joseph's name and that's a fact

Bottom line is folks come to these threads looking for information on these kids not this sort of stuff

Let's get back on track and not down a rabbit hole

RR

So who has Mickey Joseph been a tad late on the last several years? You are passing the sins of his predecessor off to him.

Also maybe you haven't noticed. He was a little busy getting a few stud guys in this years class before moving on to next year.

I am pretty confident that Mickey will get us the right guys. If this guy is one of them then so be it. If not...
Mickey hasn’t been here, until now. The state of Nebraska should be locked down. If it takes more than ‘one’ guy to do it, so be it. Work harder. Not putting this on Mickey. Some years there are more guys. Look what was lost last year? It should be a high priority. There isn’t an excuse for it. You can’t be almost last to the party.

I am sure that these decisions are very well thought out. So many variables that fans on a message board have no idea about.
We want them to go after the best players possible, correct?
So maybe they take some shots early at exploring interest from guys that might be higher on their board at a players position? IDK
After consideration maybe interest isn't there from the other prospects, so they go to the next prospect on the board, who may be a local kid.
I would guess that every case is different due to need and competition by position.

If the kid wants to go to UNL, he has his offer. They want him, so I hope he comes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back