• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

In spite of the tremendous blocking of wiscy....

NU out-dug, out-assisted WU and should have won set 2 with 4 set points, but didn't. Should have/could have won the match even after being massively out blocked and in a 0-7 hole in the tie breaker and fighting back to within 2 at the end. Very proud of the team..
It was an epic battle last night. Truly the two BEST teams in the land playing at a high level under such pressure. As hard as it is to lose this match, I am simply so proud of this team for being in it. I posted in another thread just how close we played Wisconsin in all three matches. They finished and we did not. But oh how close we were...

The Badgers are the best in the conference and in the country...until we take it away from them...8 in a row now we've lost to them. Yeah that sucks big-time.

I am so, so proud of this team and know they feel the pain of not finishing against the Badgers far more than any of us.

I think this team is going to grow from the current "Wisconsin" syndrome. Let's see where we are exactly one year from now.

It was an epic battle last night. Truly the two BEST teams in the land playing at a high level under such pressure. As hard as it is to lose this match, I am simply so proud of this team for being in it. I posted in another thread just how close we played Wisconsin in all three matches. They finished and we did not. But oh how close we were...

The Badgers are the best in the conference and in the country...until we take it away from them...8 in a row now we've lost to them. Yeah that sucks big-time.

I am so, so proud of this team and know they feel the pain of not finishing against the Badgers far more than any of us.

I think this team is going to grow from the current "Wisconsin" syndrome. Let's see where we are exactly one year from now.
I hope that all that are eligible come back next year.

Dealing with all the youth on this years team I felt very fortunate that they came together and got stronger as the year went on . To get to the finals against a seasoned team of veterans and play them to a 5th set only bodes well for our future. Our opponent won by a couple points but for most of their team it was the last time they take the court together.... our team is just getting started. This was supposed to be a building year, the future is ours.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back