• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

in my opinion, this quote tells all we need to know about the coaching

you're sorely mistaken if you think i need validation from you or any other poster.
Sez the guy who makes unproven claims and baseless accusations and refuses to defend them, all the while hypocritically calling other posters cowardly.

I understand why you wouldn't seek validation for your delusional posts.

Sez the guy who makes unproven claims and baseless accusations and refuses to defend them, all the while hypocritically calling other posters cowardly.

I understand why you wouldn't seek validation for your delusional posts.

lol. so, in one post, you claim i'm looking for validation. in your very next post to me, you say you understand why i'm not. good one.

what claims and accusations haven't i "defended"? if i refuse to get into back-and-forths with people only interested in insulting others, is that cowardly?

I did no such thing. I merely asked you a question.

Stop lying
like i mentioned before to someone else, you're free to run with whatever narrative you want. you're also free to parse words and posture all you want. just don't claim i'm dodging you if you don't want to have a good discussion.

like i mentioned before to someone else, you're free to run with whatever narrative you want. you're also free to parse words and posture all you want. just don't claim i'm dodging you if you don't want to have a good discussion.
Like the trivial complaint in your OP, you're free to run with whatever narrative you want, parsing the coaches words and read something that isn't there to support your posture. That tells us all we need to know about you.

You've already dodged legit questions that aren't looking for a back and forth petty argument. If you can't/won't defend your flimsy statements/arguments, that tells us all we need to know about you.

If you want a good discussion, you should start by giving one.

Like the trivial complaint in your OP, you're free to run with whatever narrative you want, parsing the coaches words and read something that isn't there to support your posture. That tells us all we need to know about you.

You've already dodged legit questions that aren't looking for a back and forth petty argument. If you can't/won't defend your flimsy statements/arguments, that tells us all we need to know about you.

If you want a good discussion, you should start by giving one.

again. what questions have i dodged?

i started this thread because i want a good discussion. i'm not the one jumping in threads claiming i'm looking to say i told you so, or accusing me of lying. also, pretty tough for me to "read something that isn't there" when that thing i'm reading is having a direct impact on the outcome of games. if i start out with a premise, and you respond without speaking to the actual premise, i'm not the one not looking to have good discussions.

again. what questions have i dodged?

i started this thread because i want a good discussion. i'm not the one jumping in threads claiming i'm looking to say i told you so, or accusing me of lying. also, pretty tough for me to "read something that isn't there" when that thing i'm reading is having a direct impact on the outcome of games. if i start out with a premise, and you respond without speaking to the actual premise, i'm not the one not looking to have good discussions.
You're trying to make this about me, but its actually not. Unless you want to continue to be intellectually dishonest, you know the questions you dodged, or at least know how to find them. I shouldn't have to do your homework for you. Serve your own detention.

And again you are lying if you are inferring that I claimed you wanted to say 'i told you so'. I merely asked if you wanted to. I accused you of lying about the claim you made against me, which if you weren't, then you were just being ignorant, but if it was deliberately so, then you were indeed lying.

If you want a good discussion with me, or anyone for that matter, you will need to try harder. I give what I get.

Last edited:

You're trying to make this about me, but its actually not. Unless you want to continue to be intellectually dishonest, you know the questions you dodged, or at least know how to find them. I shouldn't have to do your homework for you. Serve your own detention.

And again you are lying if you are inferring that I claimed you wanted to say 'i told you so'. I merely asked if you wanted to. I accused you of lying about it, which if you weren't, then you were just being ignorant, but if it was deliberately so, then you were indeed lying.

If you want a good discussion with me, or anyone for that matter, you will need to try harder. I give what I get.

so then, you really didn't come in this thread to have a god discussion on the original premise?

got it.

and yes, right now, it's about you and your intentions for coming into this thread. i've given you multiple opportunities to discuss what questions i've "dodged" so we could get to an actual discussion, but you've deflected everytime. instead you want to focus on my persona on these boards. lol at detention. who's placing me there? you?

and this whole lying deal really is the sorry tactic you and others resort to when you can't engage in a proper discussion because you have nothing to refute claims. you asked a leading question, and when i cut to the heart of your intent, you say i'm lying, and that's the only thing you can possibly hold me on. yea. i'm not the one being dishonest here.

When I was 20 I thought I knew everything. When I hit sixty I questioned if I knew anything. Frost will get there just like many others. For the wise it becomes a virtue rather than a foible. Some call it humility. No one's born with it. It's earned the hard way. Right where he's at today. Some think they can assist the process by adding to the weight. It won't make any difference to someone heading the right direction anyway. I'm betting Frost is that kind of person. Give him the space and time just like Osborne. The payoff will be there.
This is about as well as someone could say what I 'think' and 'feel' is right about NU football. The challenge for us fanatics is how do we express our fanaticism with our team when the results on the field don't align with what we know to be successful fundamental play.

This is about as well as someone could say what I 'think' and 'feel' is right about NU football. The challenge for us fanatics is how do we express our fanaticism with our team when the results on the field don't align with what we know to be successful fundamental play.

Thats a tough one Show Me State Red......

Attempt to lower our expectations I guess? Accept mediocrity....until we are no longer mediocre I guess?

Beer.......There's always Beer.

Thats a tough one Show Me State Red......

Attempt to lower our expectations I guess? Accept mediocrity....until we are no longer mediocre I guess?

Beer.......There's always Beer.
Unfortunately you may be right. I guess we are back to square one. All our hope is in recruiting, s&c and training table.

so then, you really didn't come in this thread to have a god discussion on the original premise?

got it.

and yes, right now, it's about you and your intentions for coming into this thread. i've given you multiple opportunities to discuss what questions i've "dodged" so we could get to an actual discussion, but you've deflected everytime. instead you want to focus on my persona on these boards. lol at detention. who's placing me there? you?

and this whole lying deal really is the sorry tactic you and others resort to when you can't engage in a proper discussion because you have nothing to refute claims. you asked a leading question, and when i cut to the heart of your intent, you say i'm lying, and that's the only thing you can possibly hold me on. yea. i'm not the one being dishonest here.
Is you taking quotes out of context and building them out into strawmen, stating your opinions and assumptions and passing them off as "facts", what you consider "proper discussion"?

You trot out your ambiguous and highly subjective "above all else" qualifier as if it is supposed to mean something significant, and only point to a single flippant, throwaway soundbyte made in passing as the entire foundation of your argument when others poked holes in your flimsy assertion that Frost lacks desire, then you backpedal and say, "no that's not what I meant"

Answer their questions to show you're not being hypocritical and intellectually dishonest. Do you honestly need help finding their posts in this thread?

Last edited:
Is you taking quotes out of context and building them out into strawmen, stating your opinions and assumptions and passing them off as "facts", what you consider "proper discussion"?

You trot out your ambiguous and highly subjective "above all else" qualifier as if it is supposed to mean something significant, and only point to a single flippant, throwaway soundbyte made in passing as the entire foundation of your argument when others poked holes in your flimsy assertion that Frost lacks desire, then you backpedal and say, "no that's not what I meant"

Answer their questions to show you're not being hypocritical and intellectually dishonest. Do you honestly need help finding their posts in this thread?

everything i've called a fact in this thread has been a fact. if you think otherwise, show your homework. when it's an opinion, i've said so as well.

again, no point in getting into a back and forth with you if you're not going to point out specifics. you're the one who came at me with the question dodging accusations.

have a proper discussion. or don't. but as things stand, you clearly have nothing to offer to my discussions in this thread, except maybe trying to vilify me for my opinions. bye.

everything i've called a fact in this thread has been a fact. if you think otherwise, show your homework. when it's an opinion, i've said so as well.

again, no point in getting into a back and forth with you if you're not going to point out specifics. you're the one who came at me with the question dodging accusations.

have a proper discussion. or don't. but as things stand, you clearly have nothing to offer to my discussions in this thread, except maybe trying to vilify me for my opinions. bye.
LOL. You didn't want to touch that "desire" backpedal of yours, did you?

Why do you keep trying to make this about me?
I'm on my phone and its difficult/tedious to spoon feed the mundane details and history you are demanding. You won't even try to do it yourself. Plus it seems like a futile effort when I don't expect you to be honest. When I get to my own computer later, I'll be more explicit and we can see if you will put your money where your mouth is.

In the meantime, why don't you honor GNTs request he made a couple pages back that you rephrase your statement.

It wasn't in the form of a question, thus there was no question mark, so I can understand why you would overlook it. Probably deliberately so....

I could answer it for him, because I'm pretty sure what you would say, but he made the polite request to you. Don't dodge it.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back