• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

"I'm not into sloganeering"

I had to finish adding more bricks to my wall Im building, won the day getting to my boat, and rowed to my computer to hear this.
It was a process doing so, but at the end of the day I liked what I heard

Last edited:

I’m not into sloganeering but I will say I don’t want to see any more lateral passes on the 1st play from scrimmage by our offense!
I really don't understand that play being used more than a few times each game. I have to think that the stats of successful lateral pass players the last 5 years, pales in comparison to the unsuccessful ones. I'd be more inclined to like the play if we had a qb that throw the ball a couple feet in front of his target so that the receiver can stay in acceleration mode. That play, done correctly, should be good for 7-10 yards or more, every time. We've had so many negative yard plays with it though. So frustrating.

This would be a good year to stop getting your lunch eaten by the guys who DO like sloganeering.
Apparently some Minnesota gophers have taken offense to this and claim they’ve got some bulletin board material. PJ is the king of sloganeering so I can understand why they think SF took a shot. They are at the top of the list for teams that need to take a beating from us.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back