• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I'm liking the LOOK of this TEAM!

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
WBB 2021/22 Team!

(and I'm just as glad to see the lack of 'hype' associated with 'irrational exuberance!')

1632078804386.png

1632079143490.png

There are some really good additions this year from our #21 rated recruiting class and transfers, complementing last years already surprising team! :Clap:

Could there be some 'Dark Horses' in the group?

(clockwise) Alexis Markowski, Tatiana Popa & Bella Cravens (Tatiana Popa, 6-5 C/F will redshirt)

Sam McKewon Article in OWH (10/4/21)

Nebraska only lost center Kate Cain from last season. Cain was the school’s career-leading shot blocker, so NU won’t have the benefit of her ability to stop plays at the rim. Williams said Nebraska’s defense will be more aggressive on the perimeter and go for more steals. Williams may also have some posts fronting opposing centers.

NU’s five-player freshman class is full of personality, Williams said, particularly Lincoln Pius X graduate Alexis Markowski, who told Williams “15 times” in a preseason meeting that she just wants to win

Guard Nailah Dillard tore her ACL and will miss the season. She missed all of last season after undergoing hip surgery.

Nebraska will redshirt 6-foot-5 center Tatiana Popa as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back