• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I'm Done

I'm tired. Same old crap. Please bench Adrian Martinez we have seen enough. I'll see you guys next Saturday.
Until we surround him with talent, it's hard to judge AM. He ran pretty well, completed 80% of his passes, but also had some bad mistskes (careless fumble, missing Warner for an easy TD).

The WRs that he has to work with, other than Robinson, are really not FBS caliber, at least as starters.

Last edited:

Until we surround him with talent, it's hard to judge AM. He ran pretty well, completed 80% of his passes, but also had some bad mistskes (careless fumble, missing Warner for an easy TD).

The WRs that he has to work with, other than Robinson, are really not FBS caliber, at least as starters.
I don't see how you can say he missed Warner. It hit him in both hands. Warner probably catches that ball 9 out of 10 times.

That was a drop by Warner, plain and simple.

At least we won’t be compared to Indiana after this week. They are beating Penn St.

Last edited:

AM doesn't seem to be the problem. Still had high snaps today... thought we were past that now. I hate to say it and we will know better after NW but the problem IMO seems to be with scheme. AM had a good completion percentage and looked more like freshman AM running the ball. Offensive Line was good. We used our TE's finally. Despite time given by the OL, WR's did not get much action. Part of that was surely by design (shorten the game by drinking and dunking downfield) but Buckeye CB's may have had something to do with that as well. No need to throw in the towel. Fairly easy to see major improvements were made, particularly on the lines which is especially great to see.

Last edited:
I thought the O line looked better and the defense flashed at times. Wish we had Spielman and/or some other receivers, but time will tell.

How often do we open against a top 5 team who's motivated to make up ground against the leaders like OSU is in this crazy season? That we didn't show that well against OSU doesn't mean we won't play better against teams we have to beat to get to 4-5 wins, which is a realistic expectation for this year.

I still wonder why we didnt try to stretch down the field a bit more on O. It would have made safeties back up some

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back