• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I'M BACK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRover

Recruit
10 Year Member
Hey All...
I wanted to get back on the first page of HuskerMax, so thought I'd give you an update of my recovery from the accident that happened 3 weeks ago today. Boy has that time flown by. I'm all caught up on all of the episodes of The Real Housewives of.... :wow:

I had the cast taken off last THURS., and was fitted for a walking boot on FRI. I will begin rehab this coming THURS, and hope to make enough progress to be comfortable and fairly self sufficient to be able to get along OK on the Husker Cruise in mid February.

Nothing has come of our quest to get in touch with the USC fan that caused this accident, of which I'm not surprised. Still trying to contact the kind ladies that sat next to us at the game, to be able to thank them for the care that they provided to me. They are from the Hastings area so if you might know of them, I'd sure like to contact them.

I'm thankful for the healing that has occurred and look forward to the full recovery that is yet to come. What a journey this has been.

Glad you are getting better and thank goodness it wasn't too serious. There's a bowl trip you will Never forget! I'm sure you'll get a little sympathy attention on that Husker cruise;)!!! Have fun and post some pics when you return!

I would think if you filed charges of the assault, your attorney could probably find out who BOUGHT the seat ???

Welcome back, Red Rover.

At least you got to see the good half of the game. Sorry you had such trouble. Are you going dancing on that cruise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back