• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois Week Practice: Thursday Zoom Presser With Coach Frost Video Added

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Per the norm players will meet with the press at 11:30 AM CDT

Coach Frost will speak at 12:30 AM CDT

Look at some of the other tweets around it. I think Frost is getting close to the great commander threshold. What do I mean by that you are probably asking.

I had been in the Corps for about 3 years when I checked into A co. 9th communications BN. I reported in to meet the Company Commander and handed him my SRB. He said Cpl Bur ran. I said it is actually pronounced "bare run." but I answer to anything close. He closed the SRB and looked at me and said. Cpl. I am going to ask you to do a lot for me. the least I can do is get your name right. This point of caring for his troops was so profound that I often heard something I never heard in any other unit. When a problem would arise, Like an important circuit going down. You would actually here the NCOs and troops say. We need to get this back up or the Major will look bad. He cared about his troops so much that they wanted success so he would look good. It worked.

I see Scott getting that level of loyalty and support from his players and coaches. That is why I do not think that 2AM will leave.

Look at some of the other tweets around it. I think Frost is getting close to the great commander threshold. What do I mean by that you are probably asking.

I had been in the Corps for about 3 years when I checked into A co. 9th communications BN. I reported in to meet the Company Commander and handed him my SRB. He said Cpl Bur ran. I said it is actually pronounced "bare run." but I answer to anything close. He closed the SRB and looked at me and said. Cpl. I am going to ask you to do a lot for me. the least I can do is get your name right. This point of caring for his troops was so profound that I often heard something I never heard in any other unit. When a problem would arise, Like an important circuit going down. You would actually here the NCOs and troops say. We need to get this back up or the Major will look bad. He cared about his troops so much that they wanted success so he would look good. It worked.

I see Scott getting that level of loyalty and support from his players and coaches. That is why I do not think that 2AM will leave.
Absolutely agree the guy is a born leader. Not sure he’s as confident in the Big Ten yet but that’s going to come soon. His staff and recruiting ability are lights out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back