• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois v. Nebraska--October 27th, 2018

Illinois block. Illinois wins the set 22-25 and the match 3-1. We are just not a very good team right now. NU has lost 4 out of their last 5, and 5 out of their last 7.

Sun and sweet need to figure it out. There is no way two talented players like that should be hitting the percentage they are hitting the last month.

Sun and sweet need to figure it out. There is no way two talented players like that should be hitting the percentage they are hitting the last month.
Capri Davis must be terrible if she can't get on the floor with this bunch.

Let's hope we have help coming. This team without Foeke might be .500
only two graduate and no juniors. this team is what it is for a couple years.

I don't know what is up, but tight now I don't think we make the tourney next year.

You'd think in volleyball that talents would blend easier. Obviously, it's trickier than we think. Sun is the one I just can't figure out why people think she's so amazing. I'd also mention our libero didn't do us many favors tonight. Some really questionable passes, which turned into less than crisp sets. The service errors are ridiculous.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back