• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois Practice (9/18/19) Offensive Coaches & Players

Good to hear Jaimes and Taylor-Britt are practicing. Hopefully they can sit them both against Illinois and then have them ready to go against OSU.

Did I read that correctly? AJ Forbes is also taking snaps at LT? Interesting
Either Benhart just isn't ready yet OR we really want this to be a redshirt year (no more than 4 games played) for him. Forbes is not who I would have guessed would be next in line at Tackle after Bando, but good for him.

Either Benhart just isn't ready yet OR we really want this to be a redshirt year (no more than 4 games played) for him. Forbes is not who I would have guessed would be next in line at Tackle after Bando, but good for him.

Seem to remember them playing him there a bit as a Frosh, but he's a good athlete and maybe they want him to be a guy who can play every position on the line (he's close to being one of the top 8 or so linemen we have, I'd guess).

Benhart may not be there just because they want him to only play RT to start and not worry about switching sides? Just a guess?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back