• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois' Best Player Chatrice White to Transfer

Hope she doesn't end up at Creighton with Brooke. :)

She pretty much will be able to go wherever she wants. She is that good, and physically imposing.

I can't imagine Bollant can survive this. The writing has to be on the wall.

She can't transfer to Nebraska. Big 10 transfer rules would require her to sit out 2 years. I thnk she will go to a big-time program vs. Creighton.

Last edited:

Like SH says, I think the intra-conference transfer rules are just too onerous for her to consider DONU!

Yes that is what I meant but I don't think she was shown as much love as Jess was.

We recruited her hard early. Chartrice and her parents went to many games, and sat near the parents of other Husker recruits and players. Lots of communication and interaction. I don't know for sure what happened late. Lots of rumors out there. Jess was a unique situation as she committed prior to her 9th grade season.

We recruited her hard early. Chartrice and her parents went to many games, and sat near the parents of other Husker recruits and players. Lots of communication and interaction. I don't know for sure what happened late. Lots of rumors out there. Jess was a unique situation as she committed prior to her 9th grade season.

I guess Jess was a freak of nature. It would have been great to have her here but I guess she needed to go where she felt best. Bummer it didn't work out but FSU should be a whole different ball game. Good luck to her.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back