• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ILB Rodney Groce Jr Will Annonce This Friday 4 October (OV For Ohio State Game)

Bama and Auburn (where he almost committed in the spring). When an in-state kid has offers from both, you know he's legit.
Curious what you think about the 5.05 40 he ran? Kid looks legit but that's kinda troubling.

Bama and Auburn (where he almost committed in the spring). When an in-state kid has offers from both, you know he's legit.
Are those "commitable" offers? Sounds like Auburn's is (or at least was at one point). Just curious more than anything. I would be happy to add Groce to our class regardless of whether one or both offers are commitable.

He has a lot of Power 5 offers (Alabama, Oklahoma, Auburn, Tennessee, Ole Miss, VA Tech, West Virginia, Kentucky, Purdue, Georgia Tech, Mississippi State). I will be very happy if he verbals. :Huskerflag:

He has a lot of Power 5 offers (Alabama, Oklahoma, Auburn, Tennessee, Ole Miss, VA Tech, West Virginia, Kentucky, Purdue, Georgia Tech, Mississippi State). I will be very happy if he verbals. :Huskerflag:
Wonder if a lot of those offers were before he ran that 40 time in May. Love his size, ready made for the B1G, and seems to have great instincts. But that 40 time is a puzzle, maybe he had a bad day.

Wonder if a lot of those offers were before he ran that 40 time in May. Love his size, ready made for the B1G, and seems to have great instincts. But that 40 time is a puzzle, maybe he had a bad day.
I don't know, is that the only 40 he has ever run? Maybe he slipped at the start or something.

Curious what you think about the 5.05 40 he ran? Kid looks legit but that's kinda troubling.

He ran that at a camp in May. He's talked about how he gained too much weight this spring and it effected his speed and agility. He lost 20 pounds this summer and has said he feels better after doing so.

I don't put too much on some of these times from camps anyways, especially when it doesn't jive with what they show on tape. He may have slipped or maybe didn't run hard all the way through? Some of these kids don't know how to run a 40. Sounds crazy, but consider how every NFL prospect hires someone to train them for the 40 at the combine and their pro day.

I really like this kids film. I think the only knock on him is his size. He's closer to 5-11 than he is the 6-1 or 6-2 that he's listed on his recruiting bios.

Are those "commitable" offers? Sounds like Auburn's is (or at least was at one point). Just curious more than anything. I would be happy to add Groce to our class regardless of whether one or both offers are commitable.

Alabama had him down the list. He's someone they'd circle back on if they missed on guys higher on their board. Schools like Bama can afford to do that though.

I know I joked about it, but can you at least go back and edit the title and correct the dudes name? I know typo's happen, just saying.....

Groce is announcing his verbal commitment later today (Friday), right? Is everyone still feeling good about our chances?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back