• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ILB Malik Reed commits to Wisconsin

True, but he hasn't been in one national TV commercial yet ... JJ has the "celeb" factor going - but for the record, I'd take a team full of Lavonte Davids (and Barrett Ruuds) all day long.
Me too. Just trying to look at it from the young recruit perspective.

No, but that isn't what the statement was about. LaVonte is also less well known than Lawerence Taylor and Peyton Manning.... :wow:
The statement was about why a LB would choose an already stacked Wiscy team. Therefore name recognition of the current NFL players is relevant.

I'm not thinking flip as much as I would think about transfers in a year. If he's stuck at the bottom of the depth chart in Wiscy he more than likely won't get a second look from NU. Should be interesting to watch.

Lm
Future HOF to boot
Lmao
He's a stud and so underappreciated. But you don't know much about the NFL hall of fame if you think LD is a hall of famer lol
Well now IF out of the blue in the twighlight of his career he starts getting the due he deserves RE more Prow Bowls and all Pro Teams, then maybe an outside shot

Last edited:

Lm

Lmao
He's a stud and so underappreciated. But you don't know much about the NFL hall of fame if you think LD is a hall of famer lol
I could see him getting in later on the seniors committee as players who had to play against him make it to the selection committee.

That sucks. Hopefully it has something to do with another couple of linebackers being interested. UW does have a good track record with linebackers though.

Lm

Lmao
Well now IF out of the blue in the twighlight of his career he starts getting the due he deserves RE more Prow Bowls and all Pro Teams, then maybe an outside shot

Yeah your right I'm clueless I should just stop posting and follow your sage advice and knowledge. You always show much class in your posts we could all learn from you

Peace

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back