• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If YSU fires Bo...

I see some team hiring Bo next year as it’s DC. He isn’t stupid. His Nebraska money has run out. He could help a team on defense. Not have to worry about being a head coach. Prolly make a million+ just being a DC.
Well, he'd better find a school with the talent of LSU or have a Suh already there and developed for him or he'll fail big time.

Last edited:
Well, your imaginaion isn't strong a all. Pelini is a much better DC than we've had in Lincoln. After his departure, please point to a defense that is better than his worse defense as a HC.

Bo's last 4 defenses by total defense rank
2011 37th
2012 35th
2013 39th
2014 53rd

The 2016 defense was 30th.

Bo's last defense was 19 spots better than where the 2019 defense stands today.

Last edited:
I just cant imaging any head coach being comfortable with BP as a DC. He would have to be put in the press box in a soundproof room during the game and not let out for 2 hours after the game was over.
I would see Bo's next move as a DC at a contending Power 5 or even an NFL team. Could come next year. He needs to get paid.

Well, he'd better find a school with the talent of LSU or have a Suh already there and developed for him or he'll fail big time.
I disagree. But you’re entitled to your own opinion. He was pretty damn good here, until he didn’t care anymore and wanted to be fired. Easiest way to be fired? Do a poor job.

I just cant imaging any head coach being comfortable with BP as a DC. He would have to be put in the press box in a soundproof room during the game and not let out for 2 hours after the game was over.

I think Pelini would be happy to be in a situation where he never had to talk to the press. Everyone (including the press) would be better off.......

I know I will get flack for this but I would take Bo for our DC plus Carl and Marvin Sanders. We would see our defense improve dramatically

Last edited:

Bo's last 4 defenses by total defense rank
2011 37th
2012 35th
2013 39th
2014 53rd

The 2016 defense was 30th.

Bo's last defense was 19 spots better than where the 2019 defense stands today.
I know I will get flack for this but I would take Bo for our DC plus Carl and Marvin Sanders. We would see our defense improve dramatically
Not going to give you flack because Pelini is never going to come back
I don’t think Bo has done all that w the penguins

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back