• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If you were Cap'n Kirk...no not that one.

In other words, he still enjoys coaching. Maybe he doesn't want to become just another old guy in cargo shorts shopping at the Scottsdale Walmart...even if he is loaded.

(Who knows, maybe he'd run into Scott Frost there...LOL)
We hired failure and guys who never punched above their weight.
It seems with KFs new OC he's definitely fighting once again in his weight class.

I wanna beat iowa as much as anyone, but its shocking how much they've won in the last couple yrs with a below avg offense, they seem to find a way, we need that recipe.
Their recipe, sucks. It’s a papier-mâché, a fraud. Like I said before, Ferentz would have been shown the door a long time ago, if it had been me. He’s a stale coach, with absolutely zero upside. Status quo is Ferentz. 6-6, 7-5, 9-4. It’s never better, except for a few seasons of luck in that 24 year run.

A crappy offense that commits no mistakes will win a lot of games.
A crappy offense that can beat no one, but teams w o a pulse. I disagree, it won’t win a lot of games, unless you’re playing the BIG West every week. They can’t score, and the defense, IMO, really isn't that good either, it just looks solid against **** teams. Tennessee 35-0, Michigan 26-0. Pathetic.

A crappy offense that can beat no one, but teams w o a pulse. I disagree, it won’t win a lot of games, unless you’re playing the BIG West every week. They can’t score, and the defense, IMO, really isn't that good either, it just looks solid against **** teams. Tennessee 35-0, Michigan 26-0. Pathetic.
Those offenses had a plus three turnover margin, slow the bus down some.
Iowas D is legit

Lol, it’s not that legit. I watched a bad Nebraska team move the ball on them. It’s ok, but it’s not a great D, not even close.
Hmmm
So the second best rush offense in the Big is nothing? Doesn't cause its own problems? Nebraska didn't luck into the second best rush offense in the Big any more than Iowas D lucked into being pretty go nor does it change the fact both Tennessee and Michigan were plus three in turnovers.

For example, how many sacks did Iowas D get against Tennessee ? On 20 passes?

Last edited:
Hmmm
So the second best rush offense in the Big is nothing? Doesn't cause its own problems? Nebraska didn't luck into the second best rush offense in the Big any more than Iowas D lucked into being pretty go nor does it change the fact both Tennessee and Michigan were plus three in turnovers.

For example, how many sacks did Iowas D get against Tennessee ? On 20 passes?
No, it’s not. Nebraska presented almost no threat of the pass, and the run game was sporadic. Not a lot of scoring, and few, homerun runs. It was a bad Nebraska offense. C’mon man, no need to try to sugar coat a turd. It is what it was. Bad.

No, it’s not. Nebraska presented almost no threat of the pass, and the run game was sporadic. Not a lot of scoring, and few, homerun runs. It was a bad Nebraska offense. C’mon man, no need to try to sugar coat a turd. It is what it was. Bad.
I am saying Iowas D was very good. Tennessee threw 20 passes and gave up,6 sacks.
And we can run, even with gimpy qbs who can't pass.

I am saying Iowas D was very good. Tennessee threw 20 passes and gave up,6 sacks.
And we can run, even with gimpy qbs who can't pass.
Tennessee 35-0. Michigan 26-0, mostly running the ball down their throats. It’s a slow, good defense, that can be torn apart. Nebraska’s defense, IMO, was better than Iowa. If you truly think Iowa's defense is great, I seriously can’t help you.

Yes, Nebraska can run, between the 20’s, but not consistently, and they couldn’t score. That’s a bad combination. It’s sugar on a turd, and Rhule knows it. All that said, still should have won at least 7 games, and damn sure shouldn’t have lost to the biggest frauds I’ve ever seen in Iowa.

Tennessee 35-0. Michigan 26-0, mostly running the ball down their throats. It’s a slow, good defense, that can be torn apart. Nebraska’s defense, IMO, was better than Iowa. If you truly think Iowa's defense is great, I seriously can’t help you.

Yes, Nebraska can run, between the 20’s, but not consistently, and they couldn’t score. That’s a bad combination. It’s sugar on a turd, and Rhule knows it. All that said, still should have won at least 7 games, and damn sure shouldn’t have lost to the biggest frauds I’ve ever seen in Iowa.
Again, 20 passes, 6 sacks, but were minus three in both games.
I have been paying attention when two thirds of our starters go down, two fifths of our O line goes down, we are starting a third string qb and we only end up 39th in rushing.
I won't defend our passing game, not much there to defend, but I will our run game, where our qbs got torn up, our rbs got torn up and we couldn't pass meaning opposing defenses knew what to expect.
The trick play that was blown up would have won us that game but our qb couldnt locate and release in time.
But it was you saying the Big is nothing. Tell that to northwestern.
Iowa is a team that can't turn the ball over, they did.
There's much more to games than final scores.

Again, 20 passes, 6 sacks, but were minus three in both games.
I have been paying attention when two thirds of our starters go down, two fifths of our O line goes down, we are starting a third string qb and we only end up 39th in rushing.
I won't defend our passing game, not much there to defend, but I will our run game, where our qbs got torn up, our rbs got torn up and we couldn't pass meaning opposing defenses knew what to expect.
The trick play that was blown up would have won us that game but our qb couldnt locate and release in time.
But it was you saying the Big is nothing. Tell that to northwestern.
Iowa is a team that can't turn the ball over, they did.
There's much more to games than final scores.
Omg, the BIG is freaking terrible right now, awful. Lots of horrific football in this league. It’s definitely an aide to Ohio State and Michigan rolling this conference. Not counting the new teams coming, 11 of the 14 were average, to poor. I’m done arguing this with you. Take your homer glasses off. This looks silly what you’re trying to say.

Omg, the BIG is freaking terrible right now, awful. Lots of horrific football in this league. It’s definitely an aide to Ohio State and Michigan rolling this conference. Not counting the new teams coming, 11 of the 14 were average, to poor. I’m done arguing this with you. Take your homer glasses off. This looks silly what you’re trying to say.
Ok

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back