• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If You Could See The Future.....

Next I'd help the coach avoid whatever mistakes they might make and about any big plays our opponents would have made.

And finally I'd probably prove the old addage that absolute power (or knowledge) corrupts absolutely.

Probably why we can't and shouldn't ever be able to see the future.

I've watched the last 20 years so why change now.
There have been a few pretty solid years in there. 1999-2018 Nebraska is 166-92. Not counting this year. That’s good for 22nd best in the country. Except for 2003, 2007, 2015, 2017, 2018, they’ve been ok. It’s not like Kansas bad, although it sure can feel that way because of where NU used to rank in the food chain.

Hypothetically speaking, if you could see into the future to the year 2022, and the Huskers posted the following records:

2020: 6-6
2021: 5-7
2022: 4-8

Would you keep watching and being invested in Husker football because you love it, or would you quit watching to save yourself the heartache?

EDIT: Typed 2122 instead of 2022
I would still be supportive but I would go back to the Pelini days where I don’t watch or attend games but listen on the radio.

Yeah, that whole scandal is the reason I went back into accounting.

It hammered my net worth, but I had several friends who worked for the firm that lost it all. Everything. One guy was literally months away from retiring with millions in the bank. Really a bad deal.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back