• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If you could rewind the tape all the way back to the beginning of this season

The_CornTorch

Scout Team
5 Year Member
What would be your one do-over?

Mine would either be –

Going out and finding a WR over 6'2" tall (true frosh or grad transfer, don't care) and making him whatever kind of promise of early playing time would be required to get him on the roster.

Or – wish I could have snuck into the huddle against the Buffs – now look out for the flea flicker here – don't let 'em beat you deep.

Last edited:

Mine would either be –

Going out and finding a WR over 6'2" tall (true frosh or grad transfer, don't care) and making him whatever kind of promise of early playing time would be required to get him on the roster.

Or – wish I could have snuck into the huddle against the Buffs – now look out for the flea flicker here – don't let 'em beat you deep.
Like the Man in Black - Johnny Cash, I'd have played all of our games in BLACK! Actually, I'd make sure we beat Colorado.

Mine would either be –

Drink more

Last edited by a moderator:

I would have performed the post Colorado destruction of my Husker flag in the back yard so my neighbor with PTSD wouldn't have had to pull the blackout shades for a week.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back