• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If we happen to lose to NIU...

My Lord...

I envision end times...."The Purge"-like anarchy in the streets. Fires. Violence. And then absolute apathy.

Can we not talk about this right now?

Thx in advance.

P.s. I'm convinced you are one of the 4 horsemen.

Last edited:
My Lord...

I envision end times...."The Purge"-like anarchy in the streets. Fires. Violence. And then absolute apathy.

Thx in advance.

That sounds like the behavior for cities celebrating champion. ;)

giphy.gif

It would reaffirm what I think I’ve seen so far. Actually, if we win, I would be as impressed as I would beating a Warren Powers Missouri team or a 90’s K-State team. For how good we are now, it is a similar match- up.

My Lord...

Thx in advance.

Who are the other three? Red Phoenix, GFOA and... I dunno, Eric Park or somebody.

There are plenty of concerns but for all the concerns there are plenty of areas where we know this team can get better in a hurry by simply getting the ball into the right guys hands in space more frequently. I refuse to believe that if we can avoid the offensive line struggles (the elephant in the room) that we can't score 40 a game on anybody who is not a top 10 team... NIU is not scoring more than 21 tomorrow so if we lose... its a huge problem.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back