• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If only Nebraska had the athletes Air Force does!!!

I'm not sure why some folks are upset that AFA defeated CU. If it had gone the other way and CU defeated AFA in OT, do you think that makes the NU loss less painful?

Any time the sCUm lose is a good day for me. Doesn't lessen the disappointment from the previous Saturday, but nothing will do that.

Things happen. Clemson should have never lost to Syracuse, but they did.

Not sure we can compare our losses to Clemson's. Actually I'm certain we can't. If we go on to win a national championship, demolishing Alabama, then yes, we can compare the loss to Colorado to Clemson's loss to Syracuse.

Obviously we see your point. But we aren't even close to comparing anything to Clemson right now. Nothing.

Not sure we can compare our losses to Clemson's. Actually I'm certain we can't. If we go on to win a national championship, demolishing Alabama, then yes, we can compare the loss to Colorado to Clemson's loss to Syracuse.

Obviously we see your point. But we aren't even close to comparing anything to Clemson right now. Nothing.

The only comparison I was making is that sometimes, teams lose when they shouldn't.
We are a long ways away from Clemson.

The only comparison I was making is that sometimes, teams lose when they shouldn't.
We are a long ways away from Clemson.

That's why I wrote 'Obviously we see our point'. We would be lucky to get Clemson's autograph right about now, so I'd shy away from comparing our losses to theirs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back