• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If I didn't know better, I'd say...

You're blaming the players? Maybe the coaches have some share? You know the guy getting paid 5 million a year to do better. Frosts record at Nebraska is terrible

Last edited by a moderator:

that this is a team that wants to make Frost and staff to look bad.
Last year, I posted something about Frost being the hero returning home and anything that went right would be attributed to him and not the team and that being possibly resented by the players who were actually the ones doing it. But, now, after 4 - 8 last year, I don’t think that flies.

Point being that Nebraska doesn't seem to be playing with any intensity...too many players are simply occupying space. It's as if they are content that they have their scholarship in hand and the rest doesn't really matter.

Instead of saying that "want to make Frost and staff look bad" I should have said that they seem OK with the perception.

Last edited:

Point being that Nebraska doesn't seem to be playing with any intensity...too many players are simply occupying space. It's as if they are content that they have their scholarship in hand and the rest doesn't really matter.

Instead of saying that "want to make Frost and staff look bad" I should have said that they seem OK with the perception.
I agree with this. All season it has felt like the other team has wanted it more.

Who is getting the team fired up? Good grief, have we had a good 3rd quarter all year? Is anyone pumping up the team at half time? They look like zombies in the 3rd.

Intensity and effort have been issues for a very long time here. I believe we have good enough players talent wise. I guess desire and drive can't really be coached. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and come out and beat that man across the line of scrimmage from you. We haven't seen that attitude consistently for a very long time now. It might mean benching quite a few players and see what players behind them have. Take our lumps yes but we are taking them anyway!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back