• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ideal Finish to 2021

When did I suggest you sacrifice coaching ability for recruiting ability?

You didn't and i didn't say you did. The point is many NU fans have expressed dissatisfaction with the development of players. Some of the coaches who are recognized as the best recruiters are assigned to areas that have been pointed out as lacking development. (RB, etc) My point was obviously someone who posts mainly about recruiting would have a bias towards that side of the operation.

As i said, i expect you have a long list of coaches who are more qualified and would have been better hires than Dawson.

We could really use some good news from Ho'ohuli, as things don't seem to be going well with our other remaining top 2021 targets.

Hoohuli should be N from all accounts

I agree with Savea appears to be UCLA bound

As for Dickerson. I don't think anyone really knows what he is going to do including himself. Of course he keeps everything close to the vest too

Never know another 2021 target could pop up too.

Last edited:
Hoohuli should be N from all accounts

I agree with Savea appears to be UCLA bound

As for Dickerson. I don't think anyone really knows what he is going to do including himself. Of course he keeps everything close to the vest too

Never know another 2021 target could pop up too.

How many spots do we have left and how many do you think they will take?

How many spots do we have left and how many do you think they will take?

I believe it's five. You take all of these three if you can get them. We will get one for sure perhaps two if Dickerson flips

You use the other three (four) on transfers and JUCOs if they are the right fit etc

Last edited:
I believe it's five. You take all of these three if you can get them. We will get one for sure perhaps two if Dickerson flips

You use the other three (four) on transfers and JUCOs if they are the right fit etc

Thanks and GBR as the light at the end of the tunnel is brightening.

Last edited:

1 for sure
2 is starting to slip away a bit, but we still have the same advantages in our corner
3 I would die of shock and not be able to post anymore
Somewhat off topic, but do you know if we are looking at any kids in the transfer portal?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back