• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Idaho State Game Start Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDIT - now not sure, I see an article that it is set for 2:30 pm BTN

When will the Idaho State game time be determined?

I believe they announced last week that it would be a 11 a.m. kickoff

Last edited:

From: Nebraska State Media List - Athletics [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Keith Mann
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 2:05 PM
To:
[email protected]
Subject: NU FB: Idaho State Kickoff Time Set

For Immediate Release, Monday, Sept. 10, 2012

Huskers to Take on Idaho State on Big Ten Network
The Big Ten Conference and Big Ten Network have announced that Nebraska’s Sept. 22 home game against Idaho State will kick off at 2:30 p.m. CT and will be televised on BTN.

The game will mark the Huskers’ first appearance of the season on BTN. Idaho State will come to Lincoln with a 1-1 record, following a bye week this Saturday. The Bengals opened the season with a loss to Air Force, before rebounding with a win over Black Hills State on Saturday.

Nebraska’s matchup this Saturday with Arkansas State will be televised on ESPN2 with kickoff set for 11 a.m. CT at Memorial Stadium.

Other Big Ten games set for telecast on Sept. 22 include the following:

11 a.m. CT
UTEP at Wisconsin, ESPN or ESPN2
UAB at Ohio State, BTN
Central Michigan at Iowa, BTN

2:30 CT
Temple at Penn State, ABC (ESPN2 mirror)
Idaho State at Nebraska, BTN
South Dakota at Northwestern, BTN
Eastern Michigan at Michigan State, BTN

7 CT
Syracuse at Minnesota, BTN
Louisiana Tech at Illinois, BTN

Keith Mann
Media Relations Director
University of Nebraska
One Memorial Stadium
Lincoln, NE 68588-0123
[email protected]
402-472-0237

It amazes me that Penn State continues to get the national game! How long does the media continue showing the train wreck?? Time to move on...nothing to see here.

It amazes me that Penn State continues to get the national game! How long does the media continue showing the train wreck?? Time to move on...nothing to see here.

As you well know it is the story and the story lines the talking heads can develop to generate revenue. Much like news harping on national disasters and human tragedy long after the event. Leading the evening local news with a fire; no matter where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back