• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I'd rather be caught having a wreck on a moped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

At 6'2" and 250 lbs. in a Smartcar, he probably flipped it by just turning the wheel irregardless of speed....

Why am I envisioning the ending of The Flintstones when Fred pulls into the drive in joint and they drop the big rack of dino-ribs on his car and it flips?

[video=youtube_share;GJu8RreAGnM]http://youtu.be/GJu8RreAGnM[/video]

Maybe he did hit an icy spot. It's 2AM on a saturday night. Kid is 21 years old. Kid rolls his car. What do most people do if they aren't drunk? Call the police...tow truck...something. Yet he lays low til sunday night? C'mon...don't bury your head in the sand. Hey, he got lucky...good for him. No harm no foul really. Totalled his car...got a ticket...nobody got hurt.

Bils and I don't agree often, but yes, I think you are most likely correct.

Bils and I don't agree often, but yes, I think you are most likely correct.
Likely? Perhaps, even probably, but both you and bilsker are missing the point if you don't understand that I was saying that without evidence it is an unfounded accusation. It is rare, but there are situations that have occurred with NU footballers that do not include being under the influence of alcohol. Does Suh's apparent lack of driving skills ring a bell?

Give the kid a break. He was probably just trying to pass a taxi and hit a patch of ice causing him to lose control. It's obvious that he was shaken up over the incedent because he could have just picked up the car and carried it home. He must have gotten a ride from the taxi cab - those taxi drivers are good people and didn't want the poor kid to freeze to death.

Likely? Perhaps, even probably, but both you and bilsker are missing the point if you don't understand that I was saying that without evidence it is an unfounded accusation. It is rare, but there are situations that have occurred with NU footballers that do not include being under the influence of alcohol. Does Suh's apparent lack of driving skills ring a bell?

Did suh ditch his car for 18 hours +/-?

Hey, maybe he just didn't like the car and decided to leave it where it sat. I guess that's possible too. Anything is possible. But strong odds are he got lucky.

He could live in the apartments close to there and said screw it I'm not standing in the cold we were having Saturday and walked. He probably had a good idea his car wasn't going anywhere and since no one was injured reporting it wasn't on top of his priority list. He could have had a few too many also. However neither you or the cops know. More than likely if he goes to the county attorney and reminds him he reported a property damage accident within 24 hours (which is the law by the way) the ticket will be dropped.

He could live in the apartments close to there and said screw it I'm not standing in the cold we were having Saturday and walked. He probably had a good idea his car wasn't going anywhere and since no one was injured reporting it wasn't on top of his priority list. He could have had a few too many also. However neither you or the cops know. More than likely if he goes to the county attorney and reminds him he reported a property damage accident within 24 hours (which is the law by the way) the ticket will be dropped.

Correct...which, since nobody was hurt, is why he did the right thing. Get the HELL OUT OF THERE! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back