• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I met a man in Kroger Supermarket today

As Gene said:

29-19-3.

The owning is done by Nebraska.

Those from Iowa and Colorado aren't very smart, and they really suck at math.

Last edited:
Are you saying I passed that test?

Wood hoo!

:Woohoo2:
You know you passed the test!

I thought you just needed another option the next time you are given that old line from an Iowa fan. And you will get another chance, if history is any indicator. I've heard that joke (from a joke) several times a year for the last 30 years.

You know you passed the test!

I thought you just needed another option the next time you are given that old line from an Iowa fan. And you will get another chance, if history is any indicator. I've heard that joke (from a joke) several times a year for the last 30 years.

I have family in Iowa and we have to deal with their fans a lot during the holidays. Apparently Iowa fans don't realize it's a joke because they seem to think it really stands for Nowledge. I could use your comeback but I think I would also have to explain it to them and I really don't have the patience for that.

I met a man in Kroger Supermarket today...I thought maybe it was a version of this...

As I was walking across the London Bridge, I met a man who drew his hat and drew his cane, and in this riddle, I said his name. What is it?

I met a man in Kroger Supermarket today...I thought maybe it was a version of this...

As I was walking across the London Bridge, I met a man who drew his hat and drew his cane, and in this riddle, I said his name. What is it?
London.

Or Drew.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back