• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I met a man in Kroger Supermarket today

I wasn’t real impressed with the sale at Hy-Vee this week. I guess I will have to wait until next Wednesday to get a good sale on soda. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
A few years ago when we still lived in Illinois (2016?) I stopped in to Brownell's on the way back to Nebraska, wearing a red NU shirt. This was in June or July, so not FB season. The help there seemed very unfriendly and standoffish. On the return trip, I stopped in again, wearing some other shirt (not NU gear). The staff was as friendly as I've ever met.

I met an Iowa fan in Kroger today. He said, "We own Nebraska!" "You should be ashamed to wear that Husker gear in public!" I replied, "Iowa should be ashamed, especially the Admin./AD who did not fire KF and also ban his son from succeding him as their next HC, for his racist remarks over many years!" (Did we also notice that KW never said a word?) He said, "Well, you know what that "N" stands for on your hat, Don't ya!" "Nowledge." I finally said, "You know what IOWA stands for--Idio-s out running around (in a field)!" At that point, he walked away.
Don’t respond to morons or feed trolls ;)

I met an Iowa fan in Kroger today. He said, "We own Nebraska!" "You should be ashamed to wear that Husker gear in public!" I replied, "Iowa should be ashamed, especially the Admin./AD who did not fire KF and also ban his son from succeding him as their next HC, for his racist remarks over many years!" (Did we also notice that KW never said a word?) He said, "Well, you know what that "N" stands for on your hat, Don't ya!" "Nowledge." I finally said, "You know what IOWA stands for--Idio-s out running around (in a field)!" At that point, he walked away.

That knowledge joke is so stupid. I usually just laugh at them and ask them if they are stupid. Anyone have a better comeback?

That knowledge joke is so stupid. I usually just laugh at them and ask them if they are stupid. Anyone have a better comeback?
That's sad. But it does explain the celebration you had for completing your 1st grade spelling test on your 18th birthday.

You go!11!!11 Keep the crusade alive111!1!1. Make us proud!1!1!!!11

You should have just pulled your concealed and shot him when he said they own us, those are fighting words and he needs to know you're serious... don't gut shoot him, just take out a knee. Leave him with both regret AND a limp. :Rockon:
I should have read this response before I posted mine. Well done!

You know how you catch an elephant?

-dig a big hole, and burn wood in it to fill it with ash

-line the perimeter around the outside of the hole with peas

-hide, and wait for elephant

-when the elephant stops to take a pea, jump out and kick him in the ash hole
Do you have a rendering of this plan? As a contractor, I tend to understand pictures better than words.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back