• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I met a man in Kroger Supermarket today

RED CRUSADER

RED CRUSADER
2 Year Member
I met an Iowa fan in Kroger today. He said, "We own Nebraska!" "You should be ashamed to wear that Husker gear in public!" I replied, "Iowa should be ashamed, especially the Admin./AD who did not fire KF and also ban his son from succeding him as their next HC, for his racist remarks over many years!" (Did we also notice that KW never said a word?) He said, "Well, you know what that "N" stands for on your hat, Don't ya!" "Nowledge." I finally said, "You know what IOWA stands for--Idio-s out running around (in a field)!" At that point, he walked away.

Last edited:

1631920162341.png

Iowa fans are the most delusional I have ever met. When you speak to them, you get the impression that they are perrenial national title contenders and that they have 12 or 13 heisman winners.

The only "real" (emphasis on quotes) NC they claim, is LSU's NC. Their last B1G title was shared 3 ways the same year that Michigan won the Rose Bowl. Michigan and Iowa never had to play. Iowa also has 2 losses (nearly 3) to FCS teams over the last 12 years.

I met an Iowa fan in Kroger today. He said, "We own Nebraska!" "You should be ashamed to wear that Husker gear in public!" I replied, "Iowa should be ashamed, especially the Admin./AD who did not fire KF and also ban his son from succeding him as their next HC, for his racist remarks over many years!" (Did we also notice that KW never said a word?) He said, "Well, you know what that "N" stands for on your hat, Don't ya!" "Nowledge." I finally said, "You know what IOWA stands for--Idio-s out running around (in a field)!" At that point, he walked away.
I would have probably said "yeah whatever" and just let it go rather than get in a peeing match with a skunk. In the Deed the Glory and all that.

Oh, and IOWA actually stands for:
I Owe the World an Apology.

what exactly are those racist remarks? seems to be an awful lot of support from many players past and present. can't always believe everything ya hear. besides, a real odd time to bring up iowa, who HAS owned us for half a decade, the week we play Oklahoma. ya'll certainly don't believe iowa to be a rival do ya? and its idiots out walking around.... :Banghead:

Last edited:

Speaking of supermarkets in CO,

How do you get an elephant into a Safeway?

You take the S out of safe and the F out of way.
You know how you catch an elephant?

-dig a big hole, and burn wood in it to fill it with ash

-line the perimeter around the outside of the hole with peas

-hide, and wait for elephant

-when the elephant stops to take a pea, jump out and kick him in the ash hole

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back