• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I met 2 Husker fans yesterday at Best Buy!

RED CRUSADER

RED CRUSADER
2 Year Member
One fan graduated from NU in Chemical Engineering and the other graduated from IL in Nuclear Engineering. The NE's spouse graduated from UNMC and is a family practice doc! The NE went to undergrad at NU and graduate school from IL. The LOVE AND MISS NE. One is stuck in IN and can't stand the Hooters and the other one is stuck in NJ and all of his peers at work are Rutgers grads. They both plan to move back to NE because they said, "NE is truly the 'good' life!" Very inspiring!!!

One fan graduated from NU in Chemical Engineering and the other graduated from IL in Nuclear Engineering. The NE's spouse graduated from UNMC and is a family practice doc! The NE went to undergrad at NU and graduate school from IL. The LOVE AND MISS NE. One is stuck in IN and can't stand the Hooters and the other one is stuck in NJ and all of his peers at work are Rutgers grads. They both plan to move back to NE because they said, "NE is truly the 'good' life!" Very inspiring!!!
Weird, I love the Hooters and I don't even live in Indiana.

i met 10 at a bar a while back. They all told me ...first round on me, cause I didnt have any Husker gear on.

talking-to-self.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back