• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I lost a great great friend and a brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how I missed this... My heart and prayers go out to that family. Keep them strong Pops. (and you too)

Having had a loss like that, I can really feel your pain. So sorry to hear the news. Hang in there.

First thank you all for your well wishes, prayers, karma sent to the family. People wonder why this board is different that ANY others on the web. This thread shows why. The family is doing the best they can, the girls are a blessing. We have gone through hundred of pictures of their dad and I and all we have hung with through the years, I have given them all they wanted which was most. I asked if I could keep them for a while. I going to make them a book of memories. I'm having 3 blankets made with their favorite picture of Kevin made so when they are feeling alone and cold they will still have their day to wrap around them to keep them warm and for them to feel safe.

Max, thanks so much for doing what you did . No donations are needed as they will be very well taken care of. you cats on here are the best and I can not express my thanks enough. This one has changed me...
Loss it seems is the worse kind of sorrow, But worse still is the loss of opportunity!

love ya brother!

Peace and love to all

Oh, Pops, I'm so sorry to hear this. Blessings forever to you and that wonderful family who is hurting. Prayers are on their way.

Pops...Praying for you, Tracy, the girls, and the rest of Kevin's family and friends.

You can ask for prayers anytime.

As one who lost a brother to a drunk minor/driver I can empathize with the pain you are feeling.

So very very sad for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back