• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I hope I am wrong

I see us coming out Sat and laying a big egg!

All the good things we saw in Oklahoma will go to our heads and we will resort back to doing one stupid thing after another and implode all over ourselves!

Lord help me!
History is on your side here skunk. The 1 (more) think this team under frost has done is been a a complete failure after any positivity

All the good things we saw in Oklahoma will go to our heads and we will resort back to doing one stupid thing after another and implode all over ourselves!

Lord help me!

tenor.gif

Lord help me!
An encouraging ray of sunshine:

Nebraska played a sloppy game against OU and *still* had a chance to tie it at the end.

Most of the pieces are there Skunk, keep the faith.

I have no strong feeling on this game. The only game I've had a strong feeling on was the Buffalo game, in which I said we should win by 20+ (I didn't waste my time with the Fordham game, which was basically a scrimmage.) While I picked Illinois to beat us in our contest, I didn't have a strong feeling -- more of a slight hunch.

About the only thing that would surprise me is either team winning by more than 14.

Betting wise -- as I've mentioned previously this season -- the strongest trend for Nebraska games is the under.

I might be a bit more confident about Nebraska is I thought we'd win the turnover battle. But we rarely do. Even though we've cut down on our turnovers this year, just like last season, we continue to not force the opposition to turn the ball over.

I am looking forward to seeing a night game. Haven't been a lot of those in recent years. I have a feeling East Lansing will be rocking Saturday night. I thought the crowd in Norman was rather complacent.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back