• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I have some encouraging news....

While rummaging through my
“Nebraska room” as we call the shrine.....
I stumbled across a Magic 8 ball late this afternoon in a drawer.

So, naturally... I asked it 3 questions.

1) Will the Huskers beat Wisconsin?
Outlook not so good.

2) Will the Huskers beat Maryland?
Signs point to yes.

3) Will the Huskers beat Iowa?
Yes

So there you have it, we’re going bowling my friends....
I would actually be pretty happy with that outcome. Not that I want to lose to Wisky again, but that seems inevitable. Two more wins would be huge.

Sorry.

We’ll return to lamenting the plight of Nebraska football and anxiously awaiting the fans well thought out plans to correct it.

Nah, we all ready know - we’d be Champions if N would fire all the coaches, start qb not named Martinez, play only freshmen, and run the ball 150% - what else is there to discuss?

Nah, we all ready know - we’d be Champions if N would fire all the coaches, start qb not named Martinez, play only freshmen, and run the ball 150% - what else is there to discuss?

You are absolutely correct.

I anxiously await the hardware to start rolling in.

While that did cross my mind, I would’ve thought Coke still would’ve had a Nebraska one regardless. Surely we aren’t the only team in the country to sell Pepsi products

Seeing how there are only 47 diff schools available I am betting it has everything to do with the schools that Coke has a contract with.

The B1G schools are
Purdue
Ohio State
Northwestern
Michigan
Iowa
Illinois

didnt think of it until this thread but last thursday the trees were covered with heavy frost. thought it had to do with the fog at the time. guess we win out now

didn't think of it until this thread but last thursday the trees were covered with heavy frost. thought it had to do with the fog at the time. guess we win out now

Between you and me, I wonder if this is how MizzouRah does it too (Magic 8 Ball & Meteorology .................. :Cheers:

The crazy homeless guy I walk past to get to one of my downtown projects from time to time said 'You have a surprise coming!' which I took for a positive omen, since he usually says 'WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!'.

So...I got that going for me.

Yeah, that wasn't soup you had for lunch yesterday...

Outlook not so good.

Signs point to yes.

Yes

Use that 8 ball as a bowling ball

Outlook not so good.

Signs point to yes.

Yes

This is what I am hoping for.

Good showing vs. Wisky. Signs of life. Progress.

Beat Maryland.

Then lay it ALL on the line to beat Iowa in a game to earn a bowl berth.

WE NEED THOSE 15 PRACTICES, AND SIGNS THAT THINGS ARE IMPROVING TO DEMONSTRATE PROGRESS TO PLAYERS AND RECRUITS (AND FANS)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back