• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I hate not being bowl eligible

...and then you watch teams that you KNOW the Huskers could beat...

GBR

Last edited:

tenor.gif

I'm so distraught NU isn't in a bowl, I drove all the way to Western Kansas to hunt pheasant.

It's really the only way I can console myself.

Reactions: RMR

Someone else posted this a while ago and I agree- teams that didn't qualify for a bowl should get the same amount of December practices as those that did. What's the logic behind the way it is. Reward and punishment?

Last edited:
Talking to a buddy of mine the other day, and of course this came up. I told him going 4 - 8 in back to back seasons really SUCKS! He came back with this, and I didn't look it up, but it was interesting. Since FSU isn't going bowling this year either, he said that only 9 teams have been to 10 consecutive bowl games. Even though it really does SUCK that we don't have a bowl game this year, we will next year. GBR

Last edited:
Someone else posted this a while ago and I agree- teams that didn't qualify for a bowl should get the same amount of December practices as those that did. What's the logic behind the way it is. Reward and punishment?
I don't care about the extra practices. If you want them, win enough games. This won't be a problem for us moving forward.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back