• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I find this inrteresting

Both Dillard and Brady were Seniors / Grad students so possibly they have already gone their separate ways??

Both Dillard and Brady were Seniors / Grad students so possibly they have already gone their separate ways??

Oops, somehow I missed that Brady was a senior and Dillard was a graduate student! I hope nothing happened to cause a rift between them and the program. After all, Issie is also moving on and she attended the banquet along with the rest of her teammates.

Both Brady and Dillard are still on the roster on the Huskers website, and I can't find anything on them entering the portal or announcing they're leaving.

I don't believe there was anything that would cause ill feelings with the WBB program. I think both Brady and Dillard had received medical care from the university for their injuries, in both cases pre-existing prior to enrolling at UNL. Brady was likely not to see the court again because of her history of concussions, and I don't think Dillard was ever 'medically cleared' to play by UNL.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back