• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I don't know if Mich is that bad but.......

Michigan is not a top 20 team, but they are a good team. They took Minnesota to 5 sets last weekend. In the BIG10 there are no easy wins. Just look at last weekend in the conference. We played really well. My hope is this is a turning point for the team. When this team plays well, they are very, very good. I sense a level of consistency now that "Stivy" is back. And man she looks good. She is stronger and leaner and it was evident.

Michigan is not a top 20 team, but they are a good team. They took Minnesota to 5 sets last weekend. In the BIG10 there are no easy wins. Just look at last weekend in the conference. We played really well. My hope is this is a turning point for the team. When this team plays well, they are very, very good. I sense a level of consistency now that "Stivy" is back. And man she looks good. She is stronger and leaner and it was evident.

it also shows we have a bit of a drop off when she is not in there.. we need to find that next player.

They just looked like a totally different team. Pretty clean and crisp.

it also shows we have a bit of a drop off when she is not in there.. we need to find that next player.
Not so much of a drop off; she is just that dominate. There is not a team in the country who would not want to trade for Lauren. Every team has a player that, if she;s not playing, they drop off. Yes, Lauren is "that next player". ;)

This team is young, and they will get better, each and every game. We have a lot of potential "next player". :Computer: :Cheer2:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back