• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I am again drinking the Red Kool-Aide!

Rewatched last year's Minnesota game. Watched it with a lot of pauses and looking at things. Just wanted to cry. Why for the life of me Allen wasn't used more last year and please go under center at the one yard line. Not hard to figure out.
That game was so strange. It was almost like we prepared for a team that didn't exist. On paper that was an even match up with us having a slight edge. We found a way to shoot ourselves in the foot almost every first half drive.

Rewatched last year's Minnesota game. Watched it with a lot of pauses and looking at things. Just wanted to cry. Why for the life of me Allen wasn't used more last year and please go under center at the one yard line. Not hard to figure out.
I think I'll do the same, see what I can gleam

OK,minny game,AM had three good passes midway 3rd qtr, three huge misses and was missing on his outlet passes badly.
I can see our passing game being much better this year

That game was so strange. It was almost like we prepared for a team that didn't exist. On paper that was an even match up with us having a slight edge. We found a way to shoot ourselves in the foot almost every first half drive.
Between missed xp and fg, and bad ball placement by AM, RB room down and no pass rush,they didnt need more, we get two ints and never capitalize.
We beat ourselves

We will win a lot this year, if Scott can get the Stupid out of his game!

That is all!
And if we don't fair catch on the one inch line, don't do an illegal shot to the face mask on third and thirty, don't clip on every single kick return, run the clock out when you are ahead instead of hurry up offense that hurries up and puts your tired defense right back on the field, make an adjustment during half time!

Again get the Stupid out of football!
Absolutely.

Even slight improvements (by coaches AND players) in accountability, discipline and attention to detail will yield more "Ws".

1660975902608.png

C

We will find out how the Kool-Aid is tasting for those fans after the game. :thumbsup:

This is like a thread of everything Brent Musburger says...
Honorable mentions:
- John Madden, "Here is a guy who when he runs, he moves faster..."
- Dan Dierdorf, "One of these teams has to win this game"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back