• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I am again drinking the Red Kool-Aide!

We also had an offense that was pass first. Swift and especially Peterson did were solid receivers but not what I am hoping for. I would take the production last year between the 20s any day over Swift and Peterson's production. But it was inside the 20s why we were a 3-9 team.

Either way, I think this is getting off my point a bit. I hope you are right and this WR class is better. I think Manning will have a solid year but I doubt it will be a 1,000 yard season. I see him as the best WR we have until we see otherwise. Also, losing Allen was huge. I hope we can replace him with Volk. But really if we have a solid running game I think you will see our passing efficiency go way up.
Barring an injury…..I believe Palmer will be our biggest producer at wide receiver and it might not even be close.

So when San Fran threw it to their FB, our FB,he wasnt a fullback?

39a69343-5b35-4148-ba66-795f342f3aba_text.gif

I had a friend ask me how good Nebraska was going to be this year.... I told him that I have absolutely no idea. And I was being completely serious.

Barring an injury…..I believe Palmer will be our biggest producer at wide receiver and it might not even be close.
That would be awesome because Manning is solid. Manning is the type of guy you can send across the middle and he will draw LBs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back