• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I am again drinking the Red Kool-Aide!

We will win a lot if we don't lose many games!

Okay, yeah I'm excited too. Bring on Ireland!
And if we don't fair catch on the one inch line, don't do an illegal shot to the face mask on third and thirty, don't clip on every single kick return, run the clock out when you are ahead instead of hurry up offense that hurries up and puts your tired defense right back on the field, make an adjustment during half time!

Again get the Stupid out of football!

Last edited:

And if we don't fair catch on the one inch line, don't do an illegal shot to the face mask on third and thirty, don't clip on every single kick return, run the clock out when you are ahead instead of hurry up offense that hurries up and puts your tired defense right back on the field, make an adjustment during half time!

Again get the Stupid out of football!
Management, good management is a beautiful thing.

I caught myself drinking the Kool aid last week but I took a step back. Martinez was a ton of our production. We lost some key players on defense and arguably our best receiver and offensive lineman. I have watched a lot of LSU and I think MJ is a good but not great WR coach. I think we still have a lot of problems with our line.

I think we can get to 6-6 this year and not better. I don't think we will be out of any games but at the same time I just don't see us mopping the floor with anyone outside of NoDak.

I hope I am wrong. I do not want to go through another abysmal season. GBR!

I drank so much kool aid the other nite I had a dream where Husker fans were arguing whether say, a 56-7 win was just a win or a beatdown.
It ended with some story saying that we only looked good when we lucked into our 56 points making us look better than we were.

I'm going back on the wagon

I caught myself drinking the Kool aid last week but I took a step back. Martinez was a ton of our production. We lost some key players on defense and arguably our best receiver and offensive lineman. I have watched a lot of LSU and I think MJ is a good but not great WR coach. I think we still have a lot of problems with our line.

I think we can get to 6-6 this year and not better. I don't think we will be out of any games but at the same time I just don't see us mopping the floor with anyone outside of NoDak.

I hope I am wrong. I do not want to go through another abysmal season. GBR!
Jury is out on QB ... yes 2AM had a ton of production but also had quite a few game changing mistakes that contributed to the close losses ... I think Whipple is the first true QB coach NU has had since Turner Gill. I think CT and CP will be lesser versions of 2AM (based on production) but will be more successful because they will be put into position to win the game.

Our WR room is deeper and has more potential than last season and maybe the best unit since the Nate Swift era. Right now many of us will take GOOD coaching as we haven't even had that for quite a few years.

O-Line will be less talented minus - Jurgens, Nouli, Sicterman - but will be better coached (already evident). Lots of talent still there with Teddy P, Corcoran, Benhart, Williams, Hunter, Hixon, Piper, Banks, Bando, Henry L ... decent 2-deep right there!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back