• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers WILL NOT take the next step with TMart at the helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbull

Recruit
20 Year Member
We're in a heck of a lot better shape than we were under Callahan. Bo's doing good things and has the program on the right track but the QB play is atrocious, in fact, IMO TMart regressed, being a huge liability. I don't want to chuck it all over the field every down, but there are plenty of true duel-threat qb's to choose from. One of them is on the roster, BC.

So close but yet so far.:gobigred:

We have two 4 star QB recruits on our team. Neither of them can be developed? Is that poor recruiting or poor player development AND whose responsibility are each of those. Instead lets attempt to develop a player that none of the PAC schools considered worth recruiting as a QB.

I sure hope these young kids get a honest look for this next year. The bad decision making should not be happening with a kid that has started 20+ games.

Every 4 star QB is a stud.

Sincerely
Cody Green
(but I agree with the thread. They need a more reliable QB, Oline, and Wr's that catch)

We're in a heck of a lot better shape than we were under Callahan. Bo's doing good things and has the program on the right track but the QB play is atrocious, in fact, IMO TMart regressed, being a huge liability. I don't want to chuck it all over the field every down, but there are plenty of true duel-threat qb's to choose from. One of them is on the roster, BC.

So close but yet so far.:gobigred:

this

I sure hope these young kids get a honest look for this next year. The bad decision making should not be happening with a kid that has started 20+ games.

Without the attacking mindset running, he's a mediocre or worse QB. The only reason he's playing QB at a major Div. 1 school was due to his run threat. I havn't seen the explosive, attacking TMart since he was injured last season. Without that threat, we need a true dual-threat, like Carnes.

[h=2]Huskers WILL NOT take the next step with TMart at the helm[/h]

That's a given at this point.

Isn't it? I'm anxious to hear the posters who still believe. They show up tomorrow and call everyone else bad fans.

Without the attacking mindset running, he's a mediocre or worse QB. The only reason he's playing QB at a major Div. 1 school was due to his run threat. I havn't seen the explosive, attacking TMart since he was injured last season. Without that threat, we need a true dual-threat, like Carnes.

Last edited:

I don't know how you can come away down on Martinez after this game. Martinez was the least of NU's problems. His speed was an asset and he made some good throws.

I don't know how you can come away down on Martinez after this game. Martinez was the least of NU's problems. His speed was an asset and he made some good throws.

The game was not lost because of Martinez, but we need to have someone better in that spot. He has regressed, not improved.

We need to vastly improve the OL, figure out how our receivers can hold on to the ball, and move TM to WR...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back