• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Spartans - Sat. - 5-21-22 - 12:05 pm - Hawks Field - Possible Playoff Spot!!

Well, all, it has been a strange season for our baseball team. Lots of disappointments, but hoping things get a lot better next season. Sure
as hell could not get worse!!
Also, want to thank purdon't for showing absolutely no class, avoiding playing
a game that should have been played out.

So, purdon't...........up yours!! :Stirthepot: :mad::Puke:

WTH? Weather rain-out?
Yes…and the whole thing smells to high heaven.

we stay in Illinois for 6 Additional hours…with 2 delays…and torrential downpours and leave LATE at night to get a game in…

A game we LOST and if I am not mistaken would have given us the edge had we ended in a tie In the 9th

And Purdue…the home team…apparently was VERY anxious to cancel for obvious reasons.

Nobody seems to be talking about amount of rain or if a valid effort was even made to play.

I feel for the Huskers and I also feel for the Purdue kids. They don’t make these kind of decisions….they just play and frankly…they don’t make the tourney that often.

This is going to take any shine off that accomplishment.

The hate and discontent that is going to be thrown their way in Omaha…oh my.

WTH? Weather rain-out?
They could have played 2 hours and gotten in enough of the game, if they wanted to, but Purdon't chose to be cowards, and then back into the tourney. They had a better percentage than us, but less wins! Totally without class, is Purdon't!

This sort of tells some of what happened:

Yes…and the whole thing smells to high heaven.

we stay in Illinois for 6 Additional hours…with 2 delays…and torrential downpours and leave LATE at night to get a game in…

A game we LOST and if I am not mistaken would have given us the edge had we ended in a tie In the 9th

And Purdue…the home team…apparently was VERY anxious to cancel for obvious reasons.

Nobody seems to be talking about amount of rain or if a valid effort was even made to play.

I feel for the Huskers and I also feel for the Purdue kids. They don’t make these kind of decisions….they just play and frankly…they don’t make the tourney that often.

This is going to take any shine off that accomplishment.

The hate and discontent that is going to be thrown their way in Omaha…oh my.
Purdue will deserve all they get for the shenanigans of today!! :(

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back