• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Runnin' Rebels - 2-15-15 - @ Las Vegas - Game 3 of 3

Well, I'm not going to get discouraged going down in our first series 1-2. Darin (and us) got a look at what we have. Darin got a lot out of last years team, and I'm pretty sure he will again this year. Fielding and defense looks good. No errors for the series? One fly ball lost in the sun. Our hitting and approach at the plate will improve. The arms will begin to sort themselves out. Already looking forward to next weekend!

:gobigred:

I hope Darin gets on them about the bats. Pitching wasn't great, but serviceable should have won all three. See you Thursday if it is an evening game.

I like Erstad, but I am not a fan of his get a couple runs early and get to the middle relief philosophy. That works in the majors, not in college. Our hitting has been decent, at best, under DE. 4 hits against UNLV, 0 runs, and a series loss is completely unacceptable.

Well, had a day off from the team, and I am so busy with the Senior Center.

I will see you all on Thursday. Is it a dbl header? Will check later.

:wave:

(1-2 not a good start. Unless we get our bats going, we will be mired
at the bottom. I see, Cal beat Stanford yesterday! They are 1-3 or
0-4? Whatever, it is something how Stanford always gets the benefit
of the doubt!! :taunt: )

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back