• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS vs PURDUE - B10 TOURNAMENT - 4 pm - 5-24-17 @INDIANA

Iowa leads 9-8 going to the bottom of the 9th. The loser of this game has to play in the elimination game 40 minutes after the completion of this game.

Iowa defeats Maryland 9-8. Maryland plays in the elimination game in 40 minutes, and Iowa plays Nebraska at 9:00 am tomorrow morning.

csker, i just got back from the Hand doctor. Got injections in both palms, below each middle & ring finger area.

Talked to the PA about this forum, etc. He said, I should back off for a while.

So, would you set up for tomorrow's game? If you can't be around, please inform the guys to try to chip in and help call the game. I will be around, but I have to behave. Typing right now is not helping. I feel good, but I don't want to irritate the area by abusing it, typing.

I will wait for an answer. :Wave:

Last edited:
csker, i just got back from the Hand doctor. Got injections in both palms, below each middle & ring finger area.

So, would you set up for tomorrow's game? If you can't be around, please inform the guys to try to chip in and help call the game. I will be around, but I have to behave. Typing right now is not helping. I feel good, but I don't want to irritate the area by abusing it, typing.

I have to rearrange a couple of things, but I will be here. Not a problem.

Watching the MD vs Purdue game. they said that MN vs NW won't be played tonight. that game is getting pushed to tomorrow morning, thus the Huskers will play around 1pm or so.

They just changed the schedule again. They are only playing 3 games today. The 4th will be at 9:00 am tomorrow. Our game against Iowa will follow the 9:00 am game (12:30 pm or so). I can start that game, but I have tutoring later in the afternoon, so someone will have to finish it up.

They just changed the schedule again. They are only playing 3 games today. The 4th will be at 9:00 am tomorrow. Our game against Iowa will follow the 9:00 am game (12:30 pm or so). I can start that game, but I have tutoring later in the afternoon, so someone will have to finish it up.

I should be around to help out also

May I assume, 12:30 or is central time?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back