• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Omaha - Tues - 6:05 pm CT - March 14, 2023 - Haymarket Park

And they scored folks with two outs…we didn’t

Brice KILLED us with his errors.

Hope he stops that crap soonest

Last edited:

Well, I think I will sign out. My wife called me earlier (I am upstairs in the computer room) and told me she thot I left her!! ;) Cute! :)

Take care, John. Thanks for dropping in, my friend.

Still Bob…

I can’t remember even a good Husker Team being 9-5-1 at this point in the season….so early.

Most of the time it takes us to April to hit .500

Still Bob…

I can’t remember even a good Husker Team being 9-5-1 at this point in the season….so early.

Most of the time it takes us to April to hit .500
That makes our glasses half full, for sure. :) Thanks for the positive fact, my friend. :)

btw, 5:45 cvg tomorrow on audio for Women's basketball. Good luck, ladies! :)

Last edited:

High Misery Index game. Walks, errors and LOBs. Everyone will look at the failure in the 8th to score as key, but eight walks, two HBPs and three errors were brutal precursors. Not quality-wise unlike the the first USA game, which we were able to actually win in ugly fashion. Defensive numbers like that along with the RISP Ks and win % plummets. And hungry D1 opponents (if they're bothering to play at all, they ain't showing up intending to lose) will make opponents pay usually, Omaha or no.

On to the next one. GBR!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back