• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Ohio State will be an 11 AM start on FOX

Fantastic, now I can wait at least another week before re-subscribing to all the channels I dropped. If we stay on broadcast a few weeks longer that will be even better.

Yep. Without official visitors the time doesn’t matter as much. Although we will still have some high school recruits trying to visit on their own dime, there will be other opportunities.

It's in Columbus so there would have been no OV's anyway but agree with your sentiment

If they unofficial visits it will not be in the stadium of course and they can have no contact with the stsff

It's in Columbus so there would have been no OV's anyway but agree with your sentiment

If they unofficial visits it will not be in the stadium of course and they can have no contact with the stsff
Right on. We really need the peer recruiters to continue to do the kind of work they’ve done so far.

I like the noon kickoff for this game. I think the Huskers will show well if they don't turn the ball over.

FOX started showing their prime game in this time slot last season to boost ratings and it proved to be successful competing against the normal slate of early games

Well at least I'll have a reason to start drinking early that day

The schedule could work in our favor here. Ohio State plays Penn State the next week, so let's hope they treat our game as an exhibition warm-up for the big game the next week. They may be complacent and unmotivated.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back