• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Ohio State will be an 11 AM start on FOX

With a recruiting dead period and no fans, I guess it really doesn't matter much. It will give the talking heads an entire day of discussing how OSU is already out of the playoffs :Biggrin:

:Corn2::Blackshirts::frost::throwbones::dropmic::Balloons:
Actually, since it's game 1, they will have time to work their way back into the conversation throughout the season.

But boy, it's going to be tough to beat them twice.

:Rockon:

FOX started showing their prime game in this time slot last season to boost ratings and it proved to be successful competing against the normal slate of early games

Ordinarily I hate the early time slot. But this year, especially in the first game -- THIS game, it might be best played early.

Anybody know what time of the day OhSU normally holds practices?

With a recruiting dead period and no fans, I guess it really doesn't matter much. It will give the talking heads an entire day of discussing how OSU is already out of the playoffs :Biggrin:

:Corn2::Blackshirts::frost::throwbones::dropmic::Balloons:

You know, early losses don’t count as much. They could still work themselves back in.

oops. Someone beat me to it.

Last edited:

CRAP!!!! Starts the same time as my grandson's game. DANG!!! Oh well. Guess i will watch it on delay

Yep. Without official visitors the time doesn’t matter as much. Although we will still have some high school recruits trying to visit on their own dime, there will be other opportunities.

Actually, since it's game 1, they will have time to work their way back into the conversation throughout the season.

But boy, it's going to be tough to beat them twice.

:Rockon:
Love your total belief in our Huskers. I agree,twice in a season will be tough.The old adage that when the going gets tough,the tough get going is true here.Keep the faith.GBR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back