• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS VS HOOSIERS - GAME #1 - BASEBALL THREAD

With 2 left against Indiana, 3 at home against Minny and 3 on the road against Michigan, I hope we do no worse than 6-2 which would finish us at 15-9 and that may be good for 2nd.

With 2 left against Indiana, 3 at home against Minny and 3 on the road against Michigan, I hope we do no worse than 6-2 which would finish us at 15-9 and that may be good for 2nd.

It's up to the pitching staff. Hopefully, the relievers will settle in for us. Not worried about our bats. Overall, they are excelling.

Hopefully, we will own tiebreakers over Indiana and Minny, but we don't play Penn St and Mich St.

Hey, ThotDoc, you should reach 51K this weekend . Better get over to the Perpetual Threads!! :lol:

These are the projected starters for Sun amd Mon if they have not changed.

Sunday, May 6
Noon ET, BTN
RHP Brandon Pierce (5-2, 3.78 ERA) vs. LHP Kyle Hart (3-4, 3.34 ERA)

Monday, May 7
1 p.m. ET
LHP Zach Hirsch (4-3, 5.10 ERA) vs. RHP Chad Martin (0-3, 5.90 ERA)

Indiana's starters the next two days are 3-7. Their starter today was 7-1 before the loss today.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back