• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS VS CREIGHTON - BASEBALL THREAD 4/19/11

Agree it was money well spent. We signed the 10 year deal also... Those seats will be worth their weight in platinum when the CWS rolls around...

I'm not giving MA any credit yet. He continues to beat teams he should beat. This team needs to be in a regional, period.

I will give Anderson props for leaving the pitcher in. Gutsy call that more often than not goes the other way, at least for NU.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give Anderson props for leaving the pitcher in. Gutsy call that more often than not goes the other way, at least for NU.

He would have taken a lot of criticism had his decision not worked out. He also was 2 for 2 in calling pitchouts on base stealing attempts. The team is playing very well defensively right now. Offensively? Not so much.

Agree it was money well spent. We signed the 10 year deal also... Those seats will be worth their weight in platinum when the CWS rolls around...I'm not giving MA any credit yet. He continues to beat teams he should beat. This team needs to be in a regional, period.

Absolutely.

And I agree that we have to continue to beat some teams and play defensively like we're capable of playing.

MA: Kids are excited to be playing here....because its a close as they will ever get! :stickouttongue:

One thing, or sure..........we win the inaugural. No one can take that away fronm us. :) When someone asks, have the Huskers ever
won there? The answer is...............Very first game played there, knocking off the home team!! :banana:

We still have their number, don't we? :stickouttongue: :rolfl: :cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
I think we Husker fans should point out how the Huskers have dominated this series!

I think we Husker fans should point out how the Huskers have dominated this series!

Merle, I have searched high and low, but can't come up with our overall record, in baseball, vs Creighton. I thought I heard, during last night's game, we were 75-24? If that was correct, we are 76-24, after last nights win.

Can you come up with anything? I've kinda' given up. When I go to the "baseball" page, and go into records vs other teams, it keeps coming up with football history!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back