• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS VS CREIGHTON - BASEBALL THREAD 4/19/11

Creighton had 3 errors! Thank you, so much! With no errors, we lose, guys. Hey, take them any way you can, right? :)

22,197...10,021 more than this season's hi in the NCAA

Did he say, Florida St crowd? Of course, no shows count :)

Don't look now, but I think that Mike Anderson just outcoached Ed Servis.. Now I know that it is not like he outcoached Augie or VanHorn. But a couple nice calls on pich outs, and I love the call leaving Ehlers in. He opened himself up to alot of critizism if the choice fails, but what a vote of confidence for the young arm.

We are now 8-6 in 1 run games. That's 14 of our games decided by a single run including the last 5 games in a row.

Last edited:
Thanks CBob and carrollton for the pbp. You got a little better CBob.

Last edited:

Just got home from the game. Let me just say that the Club Seats are $1,750/year well spent! Pictures to come.

Last edited:

So are my $1650 ones. Pretty cold tonight, though.

Did you have to sign a 10 year contract too?

I figured they'd be good seats for that price, but, wow. It really is an impressive ballpark. It feels like your in a 'Major League' park in downtown Omaha.

Extrememely cold!!! I'm still not entirely warm yet. But, nevertheless, worth every penny.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back