• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Cougars - Game 3 of 4 - 2/20/15 - Peoria, Ariz.

Nice job, guys! Couldn't have done it without you guys! ;)

See you all tomorrow, ok?

Husker Hot Sauce, good luck with your problem

Did you go on Google Chrome and type in huskers.com?

If you do, get to the audio and see if you get sound, ok?

Talk to you tomorrow.

:wave:

Great Job, Huskers, fighting back!!

:woohoo:

Oh heck, I was thinking it was a 3 game series, I totally missed that we are playing a 4th game.... So, just like todays final score of 3 - 1 we need to Win the Series, 3 games to 1......

On a side note, I just logged into Google Chrome, and low and behold, I caught the last 20 seconds of the sign off broadcast, I have SOUND!!!! Not quite sure why it doesn't work for me on Firefox or msn. Very strange indeed, but at least now I know where I can get my audio feed.... WEEEEEE...... Thanks for the suggestion, as I rarely used GC for anything.... I guess I have a use for it now though.....:)

Oh heck, I was thinking it was a 3 game series, I totally missed that we are playing a 4th game.... So, just like todays final score of 3 - 1 we need to Win the Series, 3 games to 1......

On a side note, I just logged into Google Chrome, and low and behold, I caught the last 20 seconds of the sign off broadcast, I have SOUND!!!! Not quite sure why it doesn't work for me on Firefox or msn. Very strange indeed, but at least now I know where I can get my audio feed.... WEEEEEE...... Thanks for the suggestion, as I rarely used GC for anything.... I guess I have a use for it now though.....:)

I told you that for a lot of the game. Listen to me!! :lol: Chrome has taken over, so if you use others, you have problems. Happy for you :)

Tomorrow, 1:05 central. Remember, if you want to watch videos, you may have to go to huskersnside. Sign in on rt side. Be patient for it to pop up to sign in. It's a little slow, some times.

Again, congrats! Also, remember..........Google Chrome for huskers.com and huskermax, for better service.

:wave:

Last edited:

Use it as often as you can. That is what huskers.com and huskermax suggests. I know it works better than
anything else when I am on huskermax. And, since you need it for huskers.com.......use it all the time, when needed.

:wave: sorry to nag!!! :lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back