• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS VS BOILERMAKERS - GAME #3 - 4-22-12 - 12:05 Start

Well, that takes care of my going undefeated for the weekend!

I, truly, thought we could take these guys. Maybe, next year? Hopefully, we can grind out the post season and play them once more.

See you all, and take care.

:wave:

GO BIG RED!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks CBob for the PbP. We may need to sweep Minnesota to just finish 2nd, but will definitely need 2 out of 3.

Thanks Bob for the PBP. I will see everyone Tuesday night.

OK, and hope to be there. My mom is not doing too well, so it depends on her condition. I find no
advantage to living to 100.

I would like a few prayers for my mom, if you will. She needs to gain weight, but she doesn't have the
lucidity to take any care for herself. Hoping, hospice coming in, she will improve. They say, it could happen.

Thanks, guys. :)

Good effort but we were just outclassed. We're still young and learn'n how to play as a team. Darin will get them coached up, let's hope they can show some moxy in tournament play. GBR

Thanks Bob and Carrolton for the PBP

OK, and hope to be there. My mom is not doing too well, so it depends on her condition. I find no

I would like a few prayers for my mom, if you will. She needs to gain weight, but she doesn't have the
lucidity to take any care for herself. Hoping, hospice coming in, she will improve. They say, it could happen.

Prayers and well wishes for your Mom, Bob.

Sending some prayers your Mom's way CBob. My Mom is blind and will be 93 in August and still lives alone. I know what you mean.

Thank you, Cyberbach and ThotDot. Again, hoping hospice can get her going, once more. When you reach 100, usually, it doesn't get any better, I guess. Prayers could be the answer. She's a sweet, little gal, and I don't want her to suffer, that's for sure. Time will tell. Take care, and thanks, once more. :)

Best wishes to you and your mom, Bob. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back