• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Blue Jays -New time is 6:05 - 4/12/22 - Hawks Field

It might be just the empire’s telling both coaches this is what we’re gonna do if it starts raining.

Most umps will play in the rain a little bit as long as it’s a light drizzle and they deem it safe

It might be just the empire’s telling both coaches this is what we’re gonna do if it starts raining.

Most umps will play in the rain a little bit as long as it’s a light drizzle and they deem it safe
Nope. Lightning

Last edited:

Had a power outage in our area, today. Over 1700 folks were affected. Seems, the power outage originated down a couple
of blocks from my home.
Had to pick up my wife from a couple of appointments, and
had to "yank my chain" to get out!! ;)
I believe, it was the only time I ever had to do that.

I think I will have a Bud Lite! Too early for the hard stuff. Except, I only like a beer if it is hot, or I had to work hard in the yard. :)

7:45, will have an update on the weather
Expecting rain in Lincoln, soon!

Last edited:

Is that a freudian slip? empire, for umpire? ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back